English For You (FAMILY SET)
94 VCD + 4 Student's book +1 Dictionary
Yabancı dil öğrenmek isteyenler; işte size bulunmaz bir fırsat.
English Time'ın dünyaca ünlü Yabancı dilbilimcileri tarafından hazırlanan English For You Family Set sayesinde, İngilizceyi çok daha kolay öğrenecek, konuları çabuk kavrayacak, okuma-yazma ve dinleme yetilerinizi geliştirip, gramerinizi güçlendireceksiniz. Başlangıç seviye setindeki (First Step) Türkçe anlatımlarıyla iyi bir başlangıç yapacaksınız. BEGINNER , ELEMENTARY ve INTERMEDIATE setleri ile İngilizceyi İngilizce dilinden öğreneceksiniz.
English English For You Family Set ile English For You 'nun tüm kurlarına bir arada sahip olabilirsiniz.
FIRST STEP Temel İngilizce Eğitim Seti 14 VCD +1 Kitap
- HELLO (MERHABA)
- ALPAHABET (ALFABE)
- HE SHE İT (O O O)
- COLOURS (RENKLER)
- WHAT İS THİS? (BU NEDİR?)
- PERSONEL PROUNOURS (ŞAHIS ZAMİRLERİ)
- NUMBERS (SAYILAR)
- AGES (YAŞLAR)
- COUNTRİES (ÜLKELER)
- SINGULAR AND PLURAL (TEKİL ÇOĞUL)
- THİS THAT THESE THOSE (BU ŞU BUNLAR ŞUNLAR)
- POSSESSİVE PRONOUNS (İYELİK ZAMİRLERİ)
- İMPERATİVES (EMİR KİPLERİ)
- NUMBERS (RAKAMLAR)
- JOBS (MESLEKLER)
- NAMES (ADLAR)
- DAYS MONTHS AND SEASONS (GÜNLER AYLAR VE MEVSİMLER)
- HAVE YOU GOT....? (SAHİPMİSİN)
- FAMİLY (AİLE)
- HAVE I GOT....? (SAHİPMİYİM)
- HOUSES & ROOMS (EVLER VE ODALAR)
- THERE İS/THERE ARE (VARDIR TEKİL/VARDIR ÇOĞUL
- VERBS (FİİLLER)
- ABİLİTY (YETERLİLİK)
- NUMBERS (SAYILAR)
- HOW MANY.....? (NE KADAR?)
- CAN I HELP YOU? (SİZE YARDIM EDEBİLİRMİYİM?)
- HOW MUCH.....? (NE KADAR...?)
- PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE (ŞİMDİKİ ZAMAN)
- PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE (ŞİMDİKİ ZAMAN DEVAMI)
- SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE (GENİŞ ZAMAN)
- SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE (GENİŞ ZAMAN DEVAMI) - FOODS (YİYECEKLER)
- FUTURE TENSE (GELECEK ZAMAN) - HEALIH PROBLEMS (SAĞLIK PROBLEMLERİ) - MUST (ZORUNLULUK)
- REVİEW 1 (TEKRAR 1. BÖLÜMDEN 5. BÖLÜME KADAR)
- REVİEW 2 (TEKRAR 6. BÖLÜMDEN 12. BÖLÜME KADAR)
EFU İngilizce Hikaye Seti (12 audio Cd + 12 Kitap)
İngilizce Hikaye Kitapları İle Sizde İngilizce Hikaye Okuyun İngilizcenizi Geliştirin!
Ayrıca İngilizce Hikaye Kitaplarının Yanında 12 Adet Audio Cd İle Hikayeleri İngilizce Dinleme Fırsatı...
Level 1 den Level 6 ya kadar toplam 12 cd'li İngilizce Hikaye Kitap Seti
2-Selected Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm
3-The Safety Match & An Occurence At Owl Creek Bridge
4-An Anthology of Short Stories
5-A Scandal In Bohemia
6-The Canterville Ghost
7-The Judge's House & Ligeia
8 -The Diamond Necklace & Useless Beauty
9-Three Short Stories of Edgar Allan Poe
10-A Simple Soul
11-A Visit To Newgate & The Signal-Man & The Cat and The Fiddle
12-Short Stories of O. Henry
ENGLISH FOR YOU BEGINNER LEVELS
- Lesson 1 What's your name?
Names, alphabet, "be", introductions, goodbyes
- Lesson 2 Greetings and Numbers
Greetings, numbers, phone numbers, ages, this/that, these/those, singular/plural
- Lesson 3 What does she look like?
Adjectives: looks, personality, sentence structure (1), but
- Lesson 4 Where are you from?
Countries, prepositions of location, simple present
- Lesson 5 Do you speak English?
Nationalities, languages, sentence structure
- Lesson 6 This is My Family
Family vocabulary, singular/plural, pronoun review, demonstratives review, punctuation
- Lesson 7 These are my relatives
More family vocab, possessive nouns, simple present- irregular verbs, here/there, or
- Lesson 8 What do you do?
Job vocabulary, a/an, more simple present, pronunciation: elision (running sounds together)
- Lesson 9 Where do you work?
Workplaces, prepositions of location, articles, frequency adverbs, spelling of simple present verbs, pronunciation: short o, a, e and y as vowel
- Lesson 10 What time is it?
Time words, prepositions of time, parts of the day, when? What time?
- Lesson 11 What day is it?
Days of the week, months, ordinal numbers, holidays, pronunciation: th
- Lesson 12 How is the weather?
Weather terms, seasons, adjectives for weather, present continuous for weather, pronunciation (short u. a. e. o)
- Lesson 13 What are you wearing?
Clothing, colours, present continuous
- Lesson 14 The Body
Body vocabulary, make-up, jewelry, pronunciation: short I and long E
- Lesson 15 What's the matter?
Vocabulary for health problems, imperative, pronunciation: long A, short E, spelling with silent e
- Lesson 16 Home sweet home
Vocabulary for rooms, houses, there is/are, pronunciation: long I
- Lesson 17 Tell me about your furniture
Vocabulary for furniture, prepositions of place, simple pres/pres continuous review, pronunciation: long O
- Lesson 18 I'm Hungry!
Vocabulary for food, count/non-count nouns, some/any, articles
- Lesson 19 What sports can you play?
Sports names: Verbs for sports; Present continuous; Can, can't: Be able to: (ability)
- Lesson 20 Yesterday
Simple Past: Regular and Irregular Verbs; time words
- Lesson 21 What are you going to do?
Future: Present Continuous as future; be going to; will; time words
- Lesson 22 Invitations
Pronouns, invitations, polite questions, excuses, other polite expressions
- Lesson 23 My vacation
Geographical features landmarks
- Lesson 24 Getting there
Transportation words, simple past, irregular verbs
- Lesson 25 Finding it
Direction words, prepositions of location
- Lesson 26: Ask me a question
Question words, Sentence structure
- Lesson 27: Someone knows something
- Lesson 28 Review
Introduction, greeting, names, descriptions, nationalities and languages, family, jobs
- Lesson 29 Review
Review of lessons 10 through 18
- Lesson 30 See you again
Sports, past tense, invitations, future tense, landmarks, directions, indefinite pronouns
ENGLISH FOR YOU INTERMEDIATE LEVELS
- Lesson 1 Horror film
verb tense review
- Lesson 2 Rock n' roll
Review sentence structure, pronouns
- Lesson 3 Space
- Lesson 4 On the farm
Review modals, introduce passive with modal auxiliaries, ought to, is able to
- Lesson 5 At the doctor's office
Review modals, present perfect; introduce past modals, past perfect
- Lesson 6 At the circus
Review past perfect, hope and wish; introduce present/future conditional
- Lesson 7 At the beach
Review could, would, might; intro second conditional
- Lesson 8 Crime doesn't pay
Review 1st, 2nd cond., intro 3rd cond.
- Lesson 9 At the amusement park
Review gerunds, intro infinitives
- Lesson 10 At the grocery store
Review adjectives, count/ noncount nouns; intro adjective endings, participles, quantitatives
ENGLISH FOR YOU ELEMENTARY LEVELS
- Lesson 1 Welcome!
Personal info, family, jobs, holidays; Review to be, numbers, poss. adjectives, simple present
- Lesson 2 Special Days
Days of the week, months of the year, seasons, prepositions of time
- Lesson 3 Entertaining
Small Talk; Review introductions, present continuous
- Lesson 4 School Days
School, Daily schedules, habits
- Lesson 5 Where is it?
Review prepositions of time, prepositions of place, Intro new prepositions of place
- Lesson 6 Shopping
Possessive Adjectives, Possessive Pronouns, Clothing
- Lesson 7 For me?!!
Giving and receiving presents, Indirect objects, Pronouns, Phrasal Verbs
- Lesson 8 Activities
Can for ability, Can for permission, Should
- Lesson 9 Listen to the music
Review of should, Intro: may/ might
- Lesson 10 What's for dinner?
Food dishes, review may/might, intro must/have to
- Lesson 11 He is taller than I am.
Review descriptive adjectives, intro comparatives
- Lesson 12 What is the tallest mountain?
Comparatives, Superlatives, Cities, Countries, Geography
- Lesson 13 At home
Architectural Features, Furniture, Review : there is/ there are, Some/any, Adjectives; Introduction: adverbs, as……as
- Lesson 14 At the station
Review: wh questions, is there, are there questions; Introduction: can, could, may, would questions
- Lesson 15 Do this
Imperatives, Sequence Words, Giving Instructions, Devices
- Lesson 16 Past experiences
Historical events, Simple past/regular – irregular, Used to
- Lesson 17 Future life
Space, technology, Will/Going to, Quantifiers
- Lesson 18 I wish upon a star
Hope, wish, Sentence structure
- Lesson 19 World Knowledge
Parts of the verb, the passive
- Lesson 20 Getting around
Checking in (at the hotel), Getting around (geographic locations), Asking polite questions, Giving directions
- Lesson 21 Social Groups
Articles (A/An/The), Determiners: Other/Another/The Other, Possessive adjectives
- Lesson 22 Dining out
Restaurant/Recipes, Preferences, So, too, either, neither
- Lesson 23 What are your job skills?
Occupations, abilities, skills; Review: can, able to for ability, present continuous; Intro: gerunds
- Lesson 24 Talking on the phone
Communication, Review: pronunciation, numbers; intro: taking a message, say-tell-ask
- Lesson 25: The Arts
Invitations, excuses, complaints, Review: simple past, Introduce: question tags, present perfect
- Lesson 26 Transportation
City features, Review: count/noncount nouns; Intro: enough, too much, too many, indirect questions
- Lesson 27 Celebrations
Marriage, birthday, etc.;Review: pres continuous, simple past, sequence adverbs; Intro: past continuous, time clauses
- Lesson 28 Review: lessons 1-9
- Lesson 29 Review: lessons 10-18
- Lesson 30 Review: lessons 19 – 27
- Lesson 11 At the playground
Review subject, verb etc.; intro phrases
- Lesson 12 At the camp
Review question words; intro noun clauses
- Lesson 13 At home
Review there is/ there are, some/ any, adjectives; introduction: adverbs, as……as
- Lesson 14 Fairy Tales and Legends
Review adverbs; intro adverb clauses
- Lesson 15 Christmas
Review adj./noun clauses, continue adverb clauses
- Lesson 16 In the workshop
Review and, but, so; intro transition words
- Lesson 17 Under the water
Review verb tense formation; intro phrasal verbs
- Lesson 18 At the doctors
Review phrase/clause, say/tell/ask; intro: recorded speech, clause-phrase reduction
- Lesson 19 Review lessons 1-9
- Lesson 20 Review: lessons 10-18